So what do you teach at Gethsemane Lutheran Church?
Want more details? Don't know what to believe?
- In an age of anxiety, we believe that real peace comes from Jesus Christ.
- In an age of confusion, we believe that the Bible is the word of God, without error, and it will endure forever.
- In an age of doubt, we believe that Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary.
- In an age of guilt, we believe that Jesus died on the cross to remove the power of sin from our lives.
- In an age of hopelessness, we believe that Jesus rose physically from death – and so will we rise.
- In an age of skepticism, we believe that God is at work in the sacraments of Holy Baptism and Holy Communion.
- In an age of despair, we believe God’s promises to heal and transform us.
- In an age of violence, we believe that God calls us to embody his love in the world.
- In an age of constant change, we believe in the unchanging Holy Trinity — Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Go to the source: dig in to the Bible itself with Pastor. Our Bible information class is designed for anybody to find out more about the basic teachings of the Bible, no matter what your background, in a setting with no pressure. We meet at coffee shops, the health club, your home, wherever’s convenient.
No previous Bible knowledge needed. This is a conversation about God designed to meet you where you’re at.
Contact Pastor Born for more information.
You could also visit What about Jesus to learn more online.